We had a great trip to Bend this weekend. The weather wasn't the greatest, but we managed to avoid most of the rain and thunderstorms and enjoyed a great concert on Saturday night. We saw the bands Death Cab for Cutie and The Decemberists.
On our way back to Portland on Sunday, we stopped by Silver Falls State Park, east of Salem. We have not visited there before and heard that it had great waterfalls. We especially wanted to check it out in the spring due to the melting snow and high water. Also, dogs are not allowed on the trail, so we had to check it out while Porter was not with us. It was a great 9 mile hike, called the "Trail of Ten Falls." One thing I did manage to forget on the trip was my tripod for my camera (which would have really come in handy for the waterfall pictures)... but I made due without. Results below and here.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful hike! You are a pro at the lens Brett! I can't believe how green everything is??!!
Post a Comment